Insurance Restoration Process
Steps In Restoring Your Home
- A CIR Exteriors representative will conduct an inspection of your home to determine the extent of damage to your roof, siding, gutters, windows and the interior of your home.
- Damage? Call your insurance company to initiate a claim.
- Once you have paperwork from insurance, CIR Exteriors‘ insurance claims specialist will contact your Insurance Adjuster assigned to the claim to answer any questions they have about CIR Exteriors’ estimate. We will begin the restoration process now as your representative. If necessary, CIR Exteriors will meet with the Adjuster at your home and point out the full extent of damage done.
CIR Exteriors Will Help You Achieve Your Home Improvement Goals.
- Once we receive approval from your insurance company:
A.) The Insurance Adjuster will tell your insurance company to write you a check for at least half the total cost of the project.
B.) While you are waiting for your payment, you and your CIR Exteriors representative will choose from construction materials, colors, etc.
- After we choose your building/construction supplies, our production manager orders materials and schedules work to be done to your home and assigns management crews.
- Once everything is ready, you and our representative will go over the Inspection Checklist together in detail, to confirm that everything has been completed to your satisfaction.
- After finishing work to your home, we will invoice your insurance company the remainder of the money due for the project. When you receive final payment from your insurance company, our representative will come to your home to collect the check and do a final inspection to make sure you are completely satisfied with the results.