8 Benefits of James Hardie® Siding Products
Siding serves as an added protection against elements. It also boosts curb appeal, as it makes up a large part of your home’s exterior. If you’re in the market for quality options, you can trust James Hardie®. This brand is on over 5.5 million homes across the US because of its numerous benefits.
1. Durability – James Hardie siding in Arlington, VA, stands strong against any weather condition. This siding does not swell and crack when exposed to the elements.
2. Climate-specific – At James Hardie, they categorize their products with HardieZone®. This ensures that your siding is engineered to withstand the climate in your area. Products under HZ5® are ideal for wet, freezing conditions, whereas those under HZ10® can withstand intense heat.
3. Noncombustible – This siding will not burn when exposed to direct flames.
4. Resistance to pests, rot, and moisture – These products will not encounter moisture problems because these don’t absorb water. Pests and termites won’t your siding from the inside, as well.
5. Long-lasting colors – After exposure to elements for many years, your siding will still look great because of ColorPlus® Technology. This is a baked-on color that will resist fading without the need of too much maintenance.
6. Beauty – James Hardie offers a wide variety of styles, textures, and colors that will complement any architectural style. You can even combine trim and siding for a unique look.
7. High return on investment – According to Remodeling magazine’s “2015 Cost Vs. Value Report,” on a national scale, upscale siding replacement can pay you back up to 84.3%.
8. Comprehensive warranties – Certified contractors such as Colonial Remodeling can offer James Hardie’s comprehensive warranties on all products. Siding comes with a 30-year non-prorated warranty, while trim products have a 15-year non-prorated warranty.
James Hardie siding is sure to give you a well-protected home for years without the maintenance, saving you money in the end. For more savings, Colonial Remodeling offers Angie’s List’s special promo on James Hardie siding. Get a “$500 credit for only $250” when you buy this brand of siding in Arlington, VA, or you can get $1,000 off on a complete siding job minimum of 2,000 square foot. This offer is only available when you purchase it directly from Angie’s List.
For quality siding, you can trust Colonial Remodeling. We are a certified James Hardie installer, which means we are equipped with best practices and training to install their products. For more information about fiber cement siding in Arlington, you can call us at (703) 534-0800.