CIR Exteriors is a full-service general contractor serving the Mid-Atlantic area since 1996. We specialize in a broad set of exterior remodeling services including roofing, siding and design-build porticos and porches. We also have an insurance restoration division with over two decades of experience in dealing with insurance claims. We communicate with the insurance company regarding the repairs to lessen the burden, while making sure we restore your property to your utmost satisfaction.
Once the insurance company approves the work, we will execute the production portion of the job with utmost professionalism. Unlike storm chasing companies that arrive from out of town, we have been working with our technicians for decades. Our goal is to leave your property in even better condition than before the unfortunate event that brought us together.
We will work hard to get your home restored quickly, while enhancing the beauty and value of your home with quality replacement products such as:
- James Hardie Contractor alliance member — #1 Fiber Cement Siding, Trim, and Insulation system
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Roofing Applicator
- GAF Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor
- Mastic Vinyl Siding Preferred Contractor
Not all Storm Damage companies are the same. Here are the advantages we offer to our customers.
- Commitment to service with a proven track record
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- Licensed and certified installation experts (James Hardie Contractor alliance member , CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator, Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor for GAF, Mastic Preferred Remodeler to name a few)
- Highest Quality Materials
- Licensed and Insured
Learn More About Our Insurance Restoration Service:
We will find out if your home experienced storm damage.
We will meet with your insurance adjuster to help get your claim properly filed.
Once claim is finalized, we will coordinate with your insurance company and begin the restoration work.