James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding vs Vinyl SidingContact Colonial Remodeling if you
Are you looking at your home these days as, well – ordinary and tired? Maybe it’s time for some curb appeal with new siding. You’re thinking of changing the color or texture of your home’s exterior so your home will stand out in the neighborhood and add to its value at the same time? Maybe your home has always had vinyl siding and you just thought that was the way to go – just change the color or replace it with new vinyl. Before you proceed consider that more than 50% of homeowners in a recent study would have chosen James Hardie® fiber-cement siding if they had only known more about “the facts”.
Let’s take a look at James Hardie® Siding fiber cement siding vs. vinyl and you decide before you suffer from Exterior Remodeling Remorse:
- James Hardie® siding is non-combustible – Vinyl can melt or burn
- James Hardie® with ColorPlus Technology provides up to 30% better fade resistance than competitive products – Vinyl fades and that makes it impossible if repairs are required
- James Hardie® resists the weather like none other: tough against rotting, warping, cracking, hail and wind up to 150mph – Vinyl can’t make those claims
- James Hardie® siding is 5x thicker than vinyl (that’s protection!) – even the thickest vinyl is only 5/100″ thick
- James Hardie® siding mimicks the look of wood like none other – vinyl looks plastic
- James Hardie® siding is nailed tight to your home and that locks out insects and moisture that can damage your home over time – vinyl is often installed over old and just hides the unseen problems
- James Hardie’s 30-Year Limited Warranty states: “If, during the Limited Warranty Period, the Product is defective in material or workmanship, Hardie will, in its sole discretion, either repair or replace the defective portion of the Product, or, during the first (1st) through the thirtieth (30th) year, reimburse the Covered Person for up to twice the original retail cost of the defective portion of the Product. “Try understanding the fine print on a vinyl warranty. If it fades – what does that entitle you to?So after you’ve made the educated choice to makeover your home’s exterior with the best siding now it’s time to find the right contractor to install it: Contact Colonial Remodeling if you’re in Northern Virginia or Maryland. They are the #1 James Hardie Contractor in the area so you know you’ll benefit from years of experienced JH installations, professionalism, and quality craftsmanship. Colonial Remodeling is the #1 rated Hardie Preferred Remodeler in the area with customer ratings & testimonials you can trust from GuildQualityso you know you’ll be getting the best remodeling work possible on your home.If you’re going to make the investment, make it James Hardie Siding. #1 in Return on Investment for the 6th year in a row according to Remodeling Magazine. There are several product lines to choose from to complete your look:
- HARDIEPLANK® FIBER CEMENT LAP SIDING
- HARDIESOFFIT® PANELS
- HARDIETRIM® BOARDS
- HARDIESHINGLE® FIBER CEMENT SIDING
- HARDIEWRAP® WEATHER BARRIER
Textures range from woodgrain to smooth, shakes, horizontal or vertical siding – and rich colors to mix and match with their HardieTrim that are carefully selected to give your home the designer look your home deserves. Colonial Remodeling’s designers can bring it all together and you can enjoy your “new and improved” home for decades to come.
With the #1 Preferred Remodeler, Colonial Remodeling, installing the #1 siding product, that’s #1 in ROI you’ll never fall victim to Exterior Remodeling Remorse.